Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NJ, Pgh, San Fran...OH MY!

As I begin packing for my three weeks in the States, I figured I would check in with all of you (as I'm shortly going to be doing for a ton of flights).

I'm very excited for this "vacation" since I've been quite busy with work and could use a breather...say, in another country, on an entirely different continent!

I am looking forward to seeing as many of you as is humanly possible, given timing and location and all of those other logistics.

I will begin my travels on Thursday from Fundong to Bamenda and then to Douala, arriving Friday EARLY morning. I will, luckily, get to hang out with another volunteer returning from the US that evening, before I head off on my flight sequence from Douala to Paris to Amsterdam to NEWARK, arriving on Saturday late afternoon (around 4:30 pm).

I will not have my old cell phone number, or any cell phone of my own actually.
Below are "contact numbers" if you are wanting to reach me.

Sat, July 31 - Sun, Aug 1
732-310-1638 (Angela)
Sun, Aug 1 - Fri, Aug 6
973-687-3501 (Stef - the beautiful bride TO BE)
Sat, Aug 7 - Fri, Aug 13
412-681-6685 (Mom Home) or 412-779-9732 (Mom Cell)
Fri, Aug 13 - Fri, Aug 20 (I leave SF in the late morning)
202-669-5196 (Dad Cell) or 415-725-2497 (Jolie Cell)

Try not to abuse the numbers (for the sake of the owners), but I look forward to talking to whomever would like to be in touch!

Au Revoir Cameroon!
Bonjour Etats Unis!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a member of the most recent Peace Corps Volunteers selected to serve in Cameroon (tentative departure in mid-September)! I'm anxious to continue reading your blog as I prepare to go through the same timeline of experiences soon. If you provide me your email address, I'd love to ask you a few questions as I gear up to leave the United States. Thanks in advance, and enjoy your vacation stateside!
    -Charmayne (charmayne.cooley@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete